Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Re-create Dark clan!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Re-create Dark clan! Empty
PostSubject: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 8:11 am

Hey, Lord again. Today me with ddevil were thinking and we thought that we have to re-create Dark clan!
1st important step is to make get back our lost members! Ddevil must come back, we must to get back slyfer too!
2nd important step is to make Mojo and Dogg play more often, becouse they are good part of clan. Then you, Lord must back!
3rd important step is to call players to join Dark clan and train them! Invite newbes are very good thing, cuz newbes will stay in the clan for long time!
4th step is to stop kfc's ruling in the game.
Starr will back in the clan, then Ddevil must too. After that we have to hide from kfc with other names and ask ppl to join our clan. Then, when we'll have many players we must to show to kfc! And then his ruling days will end. What do you think, Lord? I bet you want to play the game as Dark lord* Smile it's possible very fast. We will be strong by being together not by spliting!
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:47 am

Ok listen i have als0 thought of these ideas myself! But they are very very hard to be completed! 1 st kmc kills all n0n rus which means we arent going to be able to gather newbies! Even if we gather newbies kmc will kill them if they have the name dark in fr0nt of their name! As f0r the comeback of our members ddevil and star can j0in again! I will activate their acount n0w! When they will be all here we can take mesures and think of ideas! As f0r d0gg and m0jo d0nt count them much they d0nt play the game! Its hard to c0ntact them! The best s0luti0n is t0 find a way to trick marlowe and reset us so we can recreate the clan!
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:23 pm

This forum isnt private i cn see it without login! Sad

Last edited by on Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:30 pm

What d0 u mean?
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:45 pm

Ok i fixed it n0w thank g0d u told me!
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 12:46 pm

Twisted Evil SORRY 4 THE LONG TIME THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN ON, I'VE BEEN BEZ WITH WORK I AND A LOT OF HIGH PROFILE GUEST TO TEND TO, IM GONNA TRY AND GET ON MORE OFFTEN, U'LL HAVE MY WORD ON THAT Wink
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 2:09 pm

cheers hey mojo how r u?
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 2:51 pm

Mojo, I choosed u to be my heir Smile anyway, I have an idea. We need to have a training char. Dd already has it! I'm doing it. Then newbs will lvl-up much more easier. When Dd told me about his training char, I made 53 lvl per less than 20 mins! And from 10 lvl til 140 is about 50 mins work. So I will have it if Dd will help me to train it til 135 lvl Smile then lvl will grow up awesomely fast.
Mojo, good that u stil remember us. Hehe Smile I hope u'll play more often. Contact with dogg if u can pls. And with slyfer if u can. We need each person which we can trust and who hates kfc. If we play often, we will back in the top of the game. We ruled the game, kfc made few resets and he took over the Rhynn. We will rule again.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 6:05 pm

Sry man, i couldnt log in sme1 crashed the server ill help u later if u still need my help or maybe star helped u? tongue
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:33 pm

HEHE, DDEVIL KNEW THE TRAINING CHAR FROM ME WHEN I TRAIN HIM. N I HAVE TEACH HIM TO TRAIN BY HIMSELF USING 2 CHAR. SO U CAN TRAIN URSELF ANYTIME U WANT. BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY 2 CHAR ON PHONES. I USED PC.
DDEVIL CAN DO IT ON HIS PHONES.
WE ALWAYS EXCHANGE OUR KNOWLEDGE. I KNEW THE RESET FROM HIM & RAY.
DDEVIL ALSO TEACH ME THE TRAIN TRICKS Wink

I HAVE 3 CHAR WITH 3 RESET. ELF,DWARF AND ORC. THAT'S WHY I PUT 3 R ON MY NICK IN GAME STARRR. IT MEANS 3 RESET lol!
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:53 pm

I HAVE AN IDEA.
SINCE THE RUS HAVE KNOWN THE RESET SECRETS, THEY WILL RESET ALL THEIR CHAR N BECOME STRONGER. N NOW 1 CHAR ONLY CAN 1 RESET.
MY IDEA IS MAYBE WE CAN HELP THEM, ASK RESET FOR THEM WHEN THEY GET LVL 100 ONLY. SO THEY JUST CAN ADD NOT SO MUCH POINT TO THEIR CHAR Laughing .
THEY WILL HAVE MANY POINTS WHEN THEY RESET IT BECAUSE NOW EVERYDAY THE SERVER IS CRASH N WHEN IT FIX THEY CAN GAIN MORE 30 POINTS EACH TIME. I HAVE GAIN MORE THAN 600 POINTS JUST FROM THE SERVER CRASHED.
SO WE MUST STOP THEM WHEN THEY HAVE NOT GOT TOO MANY POINTS.
IT'S NOT EASY TO TRAIN A NEW CHAR FOR THEM. N WHEN THEY CREATE A NEW CHAR THEY HAVE MISS MANY POINTS FROM THE SERVER CRASHED Laughing Laughing Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 1:19 am

I have only 390 points. After server crash I'll have 420 points. I need 2300+ points
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 3:09 am

OH MAN, SO U HAVE MISS SO MANY POINTS FROM SERVER CRASHED geek
MY DWARF HAVE 660 POINTS N ORC HAVE 630 POINTS NOW. ALL POINTS FROM SERVER CRASHED. IT'S MEAN THAT SERVER HAVE CRASHED MORE THAN 20 TIMES.
MY CHAR DIDN'T HAVE ANY POINTS B4 BECAUSE I HAVE ADD ALL POINTS TO MY CHAR WHEN MY LAST RESET. I ADD ALL POINTS TILL MY LVL 140. MAYBE I HAVE ADD MORE THAN 2200 POINTS AT MY DWARF N ORC. IF I CAN GET RESET AGAIN... HM.... IT WILL BE KMC'S NIGHTMARE lol!
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 5:28 am

Thts a gd idea star we cn stop guba n kfc making a stronger char but dnt 4get they cn do it 2 us 2..
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 5:58 am

My orc: hp:273 def:272 dam:180 attk:150 and i have 790 points rdy 2 add. With reset 250. Total:1040 points Laughing Razz
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 7:18 am

Hehe. I should listen of Dd when he told me about crash's usefuless Very Happy but np! I still gonna be stronger than kfc.
Today I wrote pm to slyfer. I'm waiting for answer nw...
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 7:27 am

Very Happy i wouldnt do crashes if there wasnt no need
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 12:00 pm

Wait a minute! Did i understand right fr0m your p0sts? If u are 100 lvl and the server crashes u get reseted and put your atributs? Anw i think i figuered a way to trick marlowe and get resets! Listen s0meone of us gets a new char 100 lvl with a name e.G "mr.Wight" and goes to andrei and say " y can everybody kill me with 1 sh0t?" andrei will probubly answer "u must reset" and then u can ask andrei to d0 it f0r u telling him that u cant l0g in f0rum! Then all of us will rename ourselves to "mr.Wight" and the all of us will get reset! What d0 u say?
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 2:58 pm

Well this idea ain't so bad. But one problem- every1 MUST have the same char. I say dwarf Is the best. All main atributes is more than +1.0. Human has exately +1.0, elf -(+0.Cool, orc is good but defence +0.8. So dwarf is the best. But ur idea is good, Lord.
By the way, Slyfer is in clan agai:!: Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:47 pm

don't worry ddevil. u can change ur new char to other name so nobody will know ur nick. so he can't do it to ur new char. i will thanks to kmc if he do it for my char because i don't have any new char n i can't get reset again lol! .
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:54 pm

i have tried it few weeks ago n just my new char get reset.
but u can try it again, maybe it works now.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 5:17 pm

Wait! Thats going to be hard! I d0nt have a dwarf char anym0re! Ill have to lvl up! I believe human char is the best since m0st of us have a human and since newbies always choose as first char human! Sec0ndly human is better since i just need 1 reset to be able to destroy kfc but the rest of u need 2 or 3! What do u say?Who has g0t a human about 100 lvl? To trick andrei and marlowe even m0re u could ask "where can i get ful ver?" make questi0ns about ful versi0n! Play theatre lie like kfc! I bet thats how he g0t his reset!
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:45 pm

maybe it will work with andrei's help. admin will trust him n not check the char because andrei is mod.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 2:55 am

My thoughts exacly!!!!
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 3:26 am

Doubt ne of those ideas wil work.Tryd them already.Marlowe checks points b4 resetn nw.Mayb dat 1 where andrei asks 4u 2b reset but i dnt knw.B careful jus nw ur points get takn away 4 tryna trick hm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-create Dark clan!   Re-create Dark clan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-create Dark clan!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next