Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Empty
PostSubject: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:51 am

Ok darks! As i can c our clan is geting bigger! We are gettin members fr0m all countrys (exept rus and ukranien)! In 1.3 the players of the game will be a l0t m0re! Thousands! And of course under these c0nditi0ns our clan is sure to bec0me larger! We will have a l0t of members and it will be hard to c0ntr0ll and help them all! In order to have a fine and organized clan i sugest to have 4 leaders instead of 2 and we must als0 have 2 sub leaders! In dis way we will c0ver the map easly! There will be v0tes soon for dis! Wat do u say?
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 6:58 am

Nobody interested? Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Flamingtext_com_1179492649_6045
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 2:11 pm

Wow, it is good to have more leaders for Dark clan. I agree with him
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 2:43 pm

Theres 7 active members 6 r gna be leaders wtf...
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 3:00 pm

8 active members until n0w ddevil! In the future? Imagine how much players! I didnt say we are going to v0te n0w but we allready have 3 m0re players which means 11 ane we0 have an0ther 3 that are going to return in 1.3 which makes 14 imagine we already have 14 members! When 1.3 c0mes out we will have at least 100 members! For 1.2 leaders are me and man but im 1.3 we must be m0re! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:11 pm

Theres 7 of us here dat been chatn 4 sumtym.Us 7 are da leadrs,fuck da rest.Nw jus decide whos da four leadrs nw an 3 subleadrs.So we knw its sortd out.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:42 pm

Listen up dark leaders Very Happy we shouldnt vote 4 leaders. The old players should be auto leaders. So thts dogg, mojo, slyfer,cardo.. Old players should be leaders without voting so i plage 4: main leaders(man and lord) 2nd leaders(dogg and mojo) and sub-leaders(cardo and slyfer) thts 6 gd leaders in all in 1.3.. We need old n expanced darks 2 lead.. I dnt wana vote 4 ppl when we have gd old players rdy 4 leadership.. I hope u all understand
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 12:59 pm

I do.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:06 pm

Dark man wrote:
I do.
u do wat man agree with me?
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 3:01 pm

DARK DDevil wrote:
. I hope u all understand
yes I do Smile
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 4:12 pm

Ok as i c things n0w this topic isnt doing any good to us at all! The leadership of da clan will be clear after 1.3! N0w i understand that it was wr0ng to make dis p0st! We arent sure if we need m0re leaders! Maybe we will hang on like dis:
leaders:dark man, dark lord
subleaders:noone
1 thing to make dis clear 2 every1! If in 1.3 there is a need for m0re leaders we w0nt have leaders those who are just old in the clan! The leaders might even be new members! The leaders w0nt be for ever the same! We all shall c who plays m0st , who is the m0st powerful, who is m0re pashioned and finaly who IS THE LESS TROUBLEMAKER! Some things that u need to be a leader:
1) respect the other members! (n0 bossy things)
2)find soluti0ns in pr0blems
3)able to make new members and make them up to date with wat is the dark clan (rules,enemies. . .)
4)have kn0wlage of wats happening in the game (e.g kn0w who are the str0ngest enemys, which new clans are in the game)
5)must have the ability of understanding if som1 is a spy or n0t!
6)must kn0w m0st of the members of the dark clan!
7) of course he must log in the game for at least 1 hour and keep in tough b0th with rhynn and dark forum!

As u understand its hard to have all the abilities but u must have m0st of them! Very Happy i d0nt have all but m0st of them yes!
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 3:31 pm

Ok dis topic stays locked until 1.3!
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 3:02 am

Ok n0w our members are about 40 and m0st of then are very new for dis i will the new statues of the players that have pr0ven themselfs the m0st and i h0pe man agrees with me:
leaders: dark man,dark lord, dark slyfer (leaders must have 2 stars in there names. I thought that sly didnt do anything for the clan but he has made over 20 members dark and for dis he disurves to be a leader! Welld0ne slyfer)
Trainmasters: dark star, dark ddevil (b0th spened all their time to lvl up newbies fr0m 5 lvl to 140 the disurve to be trainmasters) trainmasters must put only 1 star at their name!
Great Wariors: dark dogg , dark m0jo (they b0th have helped by pr0tecting the darks name so well d0ne to them too) great wari0rs have 2 + at their name!
These are the new status i hope u agree with me! All darks are good players! S0me are new s0 if they try better they might get a statue too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:22 pm

Wt's gud 4 u,is gud 4 me to0
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:23 pm

Neutral WE HAVE WAY MORE DARKz THEN WE THINK, OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHz THEY HAVE STOPED PLAYIN(coz RU memberZ kept on attackin them) or their are just loggin on NOW AND THEN UNDER DIFFERENT NAMEz. THEY ALL FROM MANY COUNTRYz USA, INDONESIA(like STAR,SELUMAT SORRIE BANG), MEXICO, S.A cape town, S.A jouberg and so on AND SO ON, THEY WERE ALL APART OF DARK ALMOST A YEAR AGO, HOPEFULLY THEY WILL STICK TO THEIR WORD AND RETURN WHEN V1.3 IS UP AND READY Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 11:53 pm

it's selamat sore mojo Very Happy
i can't stay longer at night coz my phone very lagging. it always dc.
my laptop on reparation.
i'm busy on train some new member. i can get from brunei n indo only coz only them i can sure. i always talk to them in malay to test their real identity. so they can't lie on me.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:15 am

As averybody knows dogg, mojo and cardo are no more part of our clan! The main reason they left was becouse they werent granted as leaders! Furthermore they might return to the clan in the future! Slyfer is no longer a leader of our clan since he has lied to get the leadership. Lying to get a leadership is not accepted inour clan! So slyfer is band for ever. As for dogg, mojo and cardo they will be given a third chance to come back to our clan! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 8:13 pm

yeah, that's good if they back again.
we will try to take them back too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver   Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark clan leaders and sub leaders in 1.3 ver
Page 1 of 1