Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DARK CLAN RULEZ!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 12:18 pm

Hey guys, 2day 4 rus started 2 attack my low lvl so i went 2 get my stronger char then the war started. Then the 4 rus change 2 strong chars then "DRK:SLYFER" came 2 we started 2 kick ass. Then the rus ran away 5mins later 5 of em came at once. we got em all surrounded sly up above the cave n "DARK luaten" (i think his name was) was far bak frm the cave and me dwn of the cave at the flieds then star joined in as "DARK RULEZ" hehe we was cuttin em up like crazy then we pushed em back down 2 safe area by this time there was many russians like 9 vs 4 darks hehe. We was unstopable power Ill post pics later it was so gd 2 see bros helping each out. Many thanks guys WE RULE!! The way forward in this game is apart of dark clan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 1:15 pm

Yea, at last I came! There was so fun! At 1st I thought we must surrender but Dd and Rulez came! Then started all fun! We were just 3 and many, many rus but WE were unstoppable. At first we eliminated one strong rus, then I and Dd started to work with morf. He died many times. But funniest was when Dd told to diabolo 'fu*k off dia'
Hahahahaha, that was so awesome! Good job Dd :wink: then server got lag and I couldn't log in.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 3:52 pm

Hehe very gd fun
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 11:27 pm

Shocked U STILL HAVE TIME TO TAKE THE PICTS IN WAR?
N SORRY BRO I THINK I HAVE MISS KILLED U ABOUT 3 TIMES BECAUSE U STAND TOO NEAR ME.
N WHEN U,ME N MAN FIGHTING THEM, SOME1 USE THE NAME CRAZY DARKS COME TO ATTACK US. THAT 1 REALLY DANGEROUS. HE IS SO STRONG N HAVE A BIG DAMAGE. STRONGER THAN KMC. BUT I KICK HIM OUT N HE JUST STAY AT UPSIDE N THEN GO OFF. I THINK HE WAS DIABOLO. BECAUSE AFTER A WHILE DIABOLO COME WITH HIS WIZARD CHAR. I THINK BECAUSE THEY CAN'T WIN THE WAR SO HE GO OFF N TAKE HIS WIZARD CHAR TO STOP US.

i forget to say that was not server lag. must be diabolo made it disconnect. he can do that because i have seen andrei do it b4
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 9:14 pm

Wats da stats 4 those king guards?
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 9:16 pm

Wats the stats of the king guards?
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 11:15 am

Lvl 99, 999.9 all stats
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 10:52 pm

HOW DO U KNOW?
I THINK THEIR STATS ARE UNLIMITED. U CAN'T EVEN HIT THEM ONCE.
SOMETIMES I SEE DIABOLO'S WIZARD IS LVL 100.
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:25 am

Theis stats aren't unlimited becouse then they would be immortal. But they aren't immortal. I think Dd theory is mostly near the truth. And about lvls-they can train Smile
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:10 pm

I almost killed king guard but it was long lol 200x hits fucking diabolo gayfag swear at me in his wiz char so i almost killed him
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 1:51 pm

This game is dead as as a gravestone.. Im gna leave hm..
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 7:31 pm

WHAT'S UP Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 12:56 pm

Yea, and MARLOWE is fucking guilty for that. I hate him. He's da bigest idiot! If he doesn't care about da game then I don't 2.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 5:46 am

what happen man, u looks so angry affraid
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:20 pm

Of course I am, cuz that idiot could tell a bit of truth but NO, he's fucking lier. But nw im back in da game. I had to do smthing Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 8:11 pm

where u have gone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DARK CLAN RULEZ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARK CLAN RULEZ!   DARK CLAN RULEZ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DARK CLAN RULEZ!
Page 1 of 1