Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sir, Dark, Lord alliance!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Sir, Dark, Lord alliance! Empty
PostSubject: Sir, Dark, Lord alliance!   Sir, Dark, Lord alliance! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 5:47 am

Yesterday i got the following msg from Swordgon (sir auron):

"Hail courageous Dark lord. How do you feel about an alliance with Sir? Some Darks and Lords say there is an alliance with Sir, some say just good friends. If we are allied could you put it on your website? Sir, Dark, Lord alliance! Icon_smile. Then I will post a message of factions in forum stating that we are allied and about clans we are against. Then when my website is ready I will put Dark and Lord as current allies and clans we are against. Also if Darks and Lords need to lvl in secret they can enter Sir at rank3 meaning they can recruit for Sir untill they strong enough to resume as a Dark/Lord during which they will receive extra protection as long as rules are followed, allowing Darks and Lords to appear as if they lvld up out of nowhere making all dark lords look as high lvl clan while gaining newbie recruits for Sir for me to raise and protect utilizing Sir as a "training" clan to gain lvls before rejoining Lord and Dark. The end result will be that Dark and Lord will be the quallity and Sir will be the quantity with the three kingdoms working together making us unstoppable as we will have an alliance combining strength in numbers and experienced players. This may strengthen the alliance. Please write back to me about these ideas and your views about an alliance."

I answered this :

"Hi! Yr idea is good. We accept aliance. . I have already t0ld s0me members that we sir is our aliance clan. Though i havent made any p0st yet at the dark f0rum! I will d0 that by the end of this week. 0n the c0rent ver i am n0t playing becouse playing n0w is useless. . If yr idea is acceptable fr0m the 0ther dark members then sir and darks will be alies! So then we will tell u s0me secrets and strageties about the game. . Good luck sir!"

I realy think Sir can help us. He wants to fight the rus and kai. I believe dis is our chance for a strong comeback. What we must do now is to be best friends with sir clan and help them when they need help! Do not kill i repeat DO NOT KILL ANY SIR MEMBERS! Something that we must do is to train every sunday our char in 1.2 so we can get all stats 999.

Special thanks to Dark Ddevil for his good job with the negotiations with sir. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Sir, Dark, Lord alliance!   Sir, Dark, Lord alliance! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 6:01 am

K bro Very Happy hail sirs n darks
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: Sir, Dark, Lord alliance!   Sir, Dark, Lord alliance! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 9:48 am

He can be trust. I saw him many times in beta test. His member 2sir-chaos also my indo friend. N 2sir-kinz is from brunei.
We need their help in beta test n they need our help in 1.3 ful ver later. We can help each other.
I just focus on 1.2 now. I have create an orc with 999 atk,health,damage n 1600 defense to kill rus when they want train. My human,dwarf n orc already have all 999 stats. My elf just need 2 more reset to all 999. .I recreate my orc n elf when its eror.
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Sir, Dark, Lord alliance!   Sir, Dark, Lord alliance! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:26 am

Hey guys. I don't trust auron very much but idea is useful for both-sir and dark. But my other problem is that my stats in 1.2 are very low. Hp about 400, other exept mana, magic and skill are about 450. I don't have a training char...
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Sir, Dark, Lord alliance!   Sir, Dark, Lord alliance! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 10:04 pm

Ill help u out bro just tell me on 1.3 when Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Sir, Dark, Lord alliance!   Sir, Dark, Lord alliance! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:07 am

K, bro, I'll see ya there Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir, Dark, Lord alliance!   Sir, Dark, Lord alliance! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir, Dark, Lord alliance!
Page 1 of 1