Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Andrei

Go down 
+2
Dark Star
Darklord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 3:20 pm

Ok i kn0w that this will suprise and s0me of u might say n0! We use to be a large clan in the past! N0w we are left about 6-7 darks! We need to gr0w! And since our clan gets only the best players of dis game andrei wishes to join the dark team! This is good becouse andrei is a good friend of ours, a good playes and m0st imp0rtant he is a m0d! Im sure n0w 100 % that andrei will do good to our clan and n0 harm! So this is y i want u to vote if u accept him or n0t! I v0te yes! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 8:31 pm

it's ok for me.
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:02 pm

He can join
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 12:30 am

andrei has joined cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
I'm out!

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-19

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 1:21 am

Hi! Good to be in you community now.
Well sadly there are a few major problems for us all and while I was a moderator I discovered a lot not only about the game but also about moderators so..
look how things turn out to be:
-Diabolo is an ass I don't know if all of you know it but he is. You were right before he helped Russians (but it's quite OK now he cleans the spam instead of me hehe).
-I don't know how the hell Noxyangel managed to get moderator ??? I sent marlowe a message to tell him about this and also
-Our pain in the ass is that Marlowe kinda trusts Diabolo, since Sonic, Glorph are gone, Diabolo is the second one after me
-I found out today the worst mistake malowe did was to tell us (me and Diabolo) how to reset the xp (not reset as in drop to lvl 80 and add attribute points, the other reset in top 5 when you have 99k xp it will drop somewhere between 58k-81k). That is just for fun because we see every player each day in top 5, there will be a small competition. I asked marlowe and I hope that this xp reset thing will not be available in 1.3 but it will certainly not. The problem you see is that when 4 darks are in top 5, Diabolo will reset it on purpose to make room for the other 3-5 Rus players.

I will try to discuss with him more. But what do you think about Noxyangel? I know that he is a spy but what more?
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 1:39 am

Andrei welc0me h0me! Very Happy yeah we all kn0w that he is an ass and that he had been helping his rus friends! Of course kfc found out a way to cheat (look at : "diabolo playing tricks" in dark forum) and put his atributs! Diab0l0 kn0ws dis and t0ld it to mark0we and mark0we will fix it in 1.3! About n0x i cant do or say anything! I d0nt kn0w y the fuck he became m0d! I d0nt kn0w h0w mark0we is thinking! N0x a m0d? Y? Dark man disurved to be a m0d becouse he has the m0st p0sts and becouse he is much older than n0x! I pers0nnaly asked marlowe to bec0me m0d bef0re anybody! Bef0re n0x even came in the game! Marl0we said n0 and that if he neede a m0d he would c0ntact me! He made u a m0d andrei then. "Ok" i said to myself "andrei is a good and fair player and he disurves to be m0d" but after came diab0l0 with the excuse of a rus forum! (pers0nally i think there was no need) i said ok maybe they need a rus m0d! Then n0x? This is what i w0nt take! I am going to talk to mark0we about dis! Andrei u arent a m0d n0w? Y?
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 3:42 am

Wat u mean u no more a mod andrei?
Back to top Go down
I'm out!

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:17 am

I am mod that's how I know all those things with resets, other moderators.
Dark Lord I will reply later because there are many things that you all should know but keep them secret because if Marlowe finds out then good bye Andrei Rhynn mod.
Tonight because now I have to finish some school stuff.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:33 am

D0nt w0rry br0 whatever is said in dis forum stays a secret! Wink
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 11:23 pm

not surprise if marlowe made nox become mod. nox is close to diabolo. n nox like to become mod. he also become mod at ray's all forums. as long as he doesn't do anything bad to us, we don't need to disturb him.
n wellcome dark andrei.
i think we better keep the secret that andrei have become dark. only us there can know.
coz he may become our secret weapon.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 1:59 am

To late star! N0x already kn0ws that andrei is dark! I t0ld him!
Back to top Go down
I'm out!

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:11 am

Ah no, nobody should know. Damn. I am "good friend" with the Russians, that what they think but I'm only good with them to find out what they are up to. In other words thy are stupid, they have no strategy, no stable clan, leaders...they are all mixed up their only advantage is that they are numerous.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 2:21 am

Yeah! We are trying to make as many players as we can fr0m all over the w0rld so we can st0p the rush! They are numerous n0w but in 1.3 the will lose dis advandage!
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:08 am

Hey, Andrei, nice to see you here. By the way I think I became a mod, with Diabolo help. We talked about mods. And he might asked Marlowe to make me a mod. But before that I talked with Marlowe myself that would be not good if some clan members would be a mods exept Dark. Do not discus about what I said, especial with Dia and Marlowe. Marlowe is a good guy but he had done some mistakes which you said before. By the way, I saw few new darks. But I don't remember their name. One was 60 lvl. Other -124 and 3rd 25. I will report every new here. C ya soon.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:59 am

Dark man wrote:
Hey, Andrei, nice to see you here. By the way I think I became a mod, with Diabolo help. We talked about mods. And he might asked Marlowe to make me a mod. But before that I talked with Marlowe myself that would be not good if some clan members would be a mods exept Dark. Do not discus about what I said, especial with Dia and Marlowe. Marlowe is a good guy but he had done some mistakes which you said before. By the way, I saw few new darks. But I don't remember their name. One was 60 lvl. Other -124 and 3rd 25. I will report every new here. C ya soon.
ur already a mod ur name is green on the forum
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 7:04 am

Yes, I am mod for 3 days. But I don't know why noxy is.
Back to top Go down
I'm out!

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 6:57 am

Marlowe said that Noxy wanted to be mod just as you because you are both active on the forum and with the community and bla bla. The thing is that if Noxy is calm (cleans spam...) and does not create any trouble it's OK. As I've seen until now he did 0 no spam cleaning, no reply in "Moderator's Lounge"(if you do not know, the mods have a special topic which can be only accessed by them).
My greatest advantage is that I'm the closest to Marlowe and he trusts me the most because I'm fair. (well I am and if he finds out what I've written here all the trust is gone) Laughing
So here it is:
-The thing with resets is not available in 1.3
-Me and few other's will be able to test the game a couple of days before the release.
-Marlowe said tat he will take in consideration what I told him about Diabolo and Noxy and he will be more cautious about who he trusts.
-Amazingly he knows about the two parts Dark and Rus and that they might seek advantage towards the opponent
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 9:09 am

Dark and Rus- enemies for ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:26 pm

IF MARLOWE KNEW ABOUT OUR WAR WITH "RU" THEN WHY THE FUCK DID HE GIVE THE 2 OF THEM SO MUCH POWER OVER US DARK... Evil or Very Mad ANDREI I've BEEN ON THIS GAME ALONG TIME SO HAVE U, LORD, MAN, DOGG, SLY AND ALL THE MEMBERz OF LORD clain BUT PLz AWNSER ME THIS WITH THE TRUTH. Question Arrow I HAVEN'T NEED PLAYz ALL THE TIME LIKE I USED 2(BUT IM BACK NOW) AND I HAVE NOOOT!!!!! RESET MY DAWLF SINCE LAST YEAR OCTOBER, BUT LAST WEEK WENT IT GOT RESET AOTOMATICLY I HAVE LOST A VERY LARGE AMOUNT OF ATRABUTES MIANLY IN MY DAMAGE AND I HAVE MY OLD ATTRABUTES STILL WRITEN DOWN ON PAPER HERE WITH ME FROM WHEN I LAST HAD A RESET Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:42 pm

If u had 135<your lvl>140 then u got auto reset it says on rhynn forum
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 10:05 pm

MY POINTS ALSO GOT TAKN BRU.MY DWARF SHOULD OF BEEN MAXD OUT BY NW BUT OVERALL 500POINTS GOT TAKN AWAY FRM ME.DATS BULLSHIT DAT.MARLOWES FUCKN AROUND BIG TYM
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:32 am

as i said before, my orc n dwarf missing many attribute points.
it's because when we add 1.1 damage on dwarf, actually it just 1. same as human.
when we go off n back again we will see the real exactly points.
if u want to know the exactly points u have after u add all ur attribute points, u must go off then go on again to check the points. it will show the real points u have.
i need to go off n go on several times to made my dwarf stay on damage 999.
Back to top Go down
I'm out!

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:21 am

That's because of 2 things:
-either the server is very weak (which he actually is), in 1.3 the problem will be saved
-either there is a system which does not allow you to add many attribute points to only one thing so you will not become to weak/strong and you character will be balanced (this thing was long time before the resets).
Lately the server acts very bad, it's like worse than ever. During the day half of it works, half no. I've got a solution but I hope it will take long. If the server doesn't work tell me and I can reset it (takes about 3-10 min to reset completelly) and it works like new. Also the problem will be solved if accidentally/on purpose someone passed the 1 mil xp, the reset will take care about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Andrei   Dark Andrei Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Andrei
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr) :: The Dark lounge-off topic-
Jump to: