Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The returne of the lord of darkness!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

The returne of the lord of darkness! Empty
PostSubject: The returne of the lord of darkness!   The returne of the lord of darkness! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 3:50 pm

After hearing wats hapening in da game (newbie killing,dark killing) ive decided it is time f0r me to return and pr0tect my clan since m0ds w0nt d0 anything! I w0nt fear to take m0ds d0wn and administrat0rs! Besides ive d0ne it bef0re! The kind0me of darkness shall rise again and those who harmed us shall be punished! They will beg for mercy! This dump shall bec0me a game again! Today i made a great c0meback taking ultra ,zid and m0rf d0wn! My smashing and punishing shall c0ntinue! Darks join me to hist0ry! Very Happy time for some people to find out which clan rules! Lets rule!
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The returne of the lord of darkness!   The returne of the lord of darkness! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 3:53 pm

I say- LETS ROCK TOMORROW!
Cuz server today is crashed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: The returne of the lord of darkness!   The returne of the lord of darkness! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:03 pm

The server is ok! I was in 10 min ago! S0me1 past 1 milli0n but the server w0rks perfectly!
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The returne of the lord of darkness!   The returne of the lord of darkness! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:08 pm

Hahaha @ man did u go over 1mill?
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

PostSubject: Re: The returne of the lord of darkness!   The returne of the lord of darkness! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:26 pm

Yea, I did 141 lvl, u saw by your eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: The returne of the lord of darkness!   The returne of the lord of darkness! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 10:49 pm

IT'S A GOOD NEWS LORD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The returne of the lord of darkness!   The returne of the lord of darkness! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The returne of the lord of darkness!
Page 1 of 1