Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Empty
PostSubject: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:51 am

Exclamation OK I KNOW THERE WILL BE LOTz OF QUESTIONz AS TO WHY ME AND DOGG HAVE LEFT DARK AND JOINED LORD CLAIN Question 1st THINGz 1st NO ONE MADE US LEAVE, NOR DID GHOST OR ENY OTHER MEMBER OF LORD CLAIN ASK US TO JOIN, WE MADE OUR OWN MINDz UP AND TALKED TO GHOST ABOUT IT YESTURDAY(being 01/07/07) AT DIFFERENT TIMEz EACH, DOG AND MYSELF HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT LEAVEING DARK CLAIN FOR QUITE SUM TIME NOW, SO IT NOT SOMETHING THAT HAPPEND OVER NYT, THAT MADE US LEAVE, WE HAVE DONE ALL THAT WE COULD DO IN DARK CLAIN, WE've BEEN DARK FROM THE BEGING, ITz JUST TIME, THAT THE 2 OF US MOVE ON AND START A FRESH, WE WILL STILL BE THE SAME CRAZY MAD GUYz YOU'LL HAVE ALLWAYz known AND HAVE COME TO KNOW. WILL STILL SEE ALL YOU ONLINE YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:11 pm

WHY IS DOGG LEAVING HES A LEADER 4 FFS.. AND U MOJO U WANTED LEADERSHIP AND DARK LORD SAID NO U GONE ON A STROP... IM REALLY DISAPOINTED WITH U MOJO Sad U MAKE SHIT 4 DARK. U CME ONLINE AND KILL THT EVERYTHING THT MOVES AND U DNT PLAY MUCH N ITS ME THTS GOTTA PICK UP THE PIECES REPAIRING FRIENDSHIPS BETWEEN CLANS SO IM FUCKED OFF WITH U AND NW U LEAVE US WTF IS UR PROBLEM U DRAG DOG WITH U. DOG WAS HAPPY AT DARK... GRRR!!
Back to top Go down
DarkDoGG

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: WOOF   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:35 pm

Dev Mojo did not drag me into leaving we have did this together,an you said im a Leader? Im not ask ur DarkLord! Me an Mojo will join Lord we still be broz just in Diferent Clans! I believe we are good Leaderz we will prove it
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:13 pm

U r a leader dark lord told me Sad u have * and + tht means leader Sad
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:48 pm

well dogg, coz we r bro, i don't matter what ur decision n i won't force u to change ur decision. do what is best for u. i wish all the best for ur new begining. lord or dark isn't different for me. but maybe some lords member not have same opinion with me. they still think we r different. they rather trust new player than us. their forum have shown it.
we open our forum for them but they lock their forum for lords only. even new player can access their forum if they r lord member.
i don't know how many leaders will in lords coz they already have many old member such as sonic,glorf,ghost,andrei n kain. n now plus cardo,dogg n mojo. i don't think they will make 8 leaders.

honestly 1 of some reasons made me back to darks is dogg. he asked me to back before any1 when he knows i leave dark. i just a noob player at that time. my close friend at that time just him. but i can't back at that time. i must help ray to build his new clan coz ray told me about reset n make me become stronger.
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:23 am

DARK DDevil wrote:
U r a leader dark lord told me Sad u have * and + tht means leader Sad
DD ME AND DOGG WERE BOTH LEADERz, LORD TOLD ME ADN DOGG THAT WE ARE NOT GOOD LEADERz WE JUST WORRIORz ME AND DOGG I HAVE BEEN FRIENDz FOR YEAR LONG BEFOR RHYNN AND LONG AFTER. WE ARE BOTH ARE TIRED OF BEEN IN DARK WEve BEEN TROUGH ALL THE FIGTHz WE TRAINED ALL OUR OLD NEBIEz THAT WHY WE HAVE OVER 5 DIFF ACCOUNTz EACH( THIS IS HOW DARK BECAME THE STRONGEST CLAIN WE SHOWD ALL THE NEWBIEz HOW TO TRAIN ON OURSELVEz 1st BEFOR THEY TRAINED WITH EACH OTHER) AND YET WE STILL GET TOLD THAT WE ARE NOT TRAINERz LIKE YOU AND STAR,when weVE been doin it long befor you , STAR I MADE YOU JOIN DARK LAST YEAR, DARK CROW(i forgot her 1st name sumting like tavia) TOLD ME YOU WERE HER FRIEND AND I WAS USEIN ONE OF MY OTHER NEWBIE TRAINING CHARz WHEN I ASKD YOU TO JION, THAT IS WHY YOU SAW MY MOJO CUNM ON AND ATACK RU AND THEN LOGG OF, AND Ive BEEN OON EVERY DAY YOU CAN GO ASK GHOST THAT COZ ME AND HIM WERE ALLWAYz ON LINE AT THE SAME TIME
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:29 pm

oh, so that's u Very Happy .
no problem for me if u n dogg leave dark for join lord. just do what u think is best for u.
i understand ur reason. it won't change our friendship Wink
but i think dark mojo n dark dogg sounds nice than lord mojo n lord dogg Cool
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 11:39 am

Ok ok i understand that you are desapointed in da clan! "I will never leave dark" were the words of both of you. To bad you guys didnt mean it. I told dogg dat i would make you leaders in 13. I never told you dat you werent good leaders.Anw you have left our clan. I wont ask for you to come back. Dark and lord to me is the same. They are both my creations. If you feel that you want to start from 0, yes you will be nothing for lord clan believe me, you are free to go. Just think about it well. U already left once and i took you back. If you leave now theres no coming back. You both desapointed me by acting so selfish and leaving for such a reason. You both were gone for a long long time. And dd traned a lot of newbies. more then 20. and not two or 3 lvl but 116 lvl. Star the same. Thats y i maded them train leaders. You were warrior leaders couse you were good wariors but you didnt accept it. You want to o to lord and be a single member, a 0. Anw. . if you want to go you can go. But when you remember that its no coming back. . anounce you final dcisions so i can c wat actions to take.
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:37 pm

I told u. U both leaders u was our stronghold warriors(mega strong warriors) 2 protect me n star when we in trainin newbies n when we use train chars n protect newbies Sad
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 2:40 am

yea,
train leaders not mean we r better than warrior leaders. u r warrior leaders that mean u r our leaders too coz we r warrior. n now after read dark lord post, i think there's no reason again for u guys to leave darks. dark lord have said he didn't say u guys not a good leaders. so it just a misunderstood. come on guys back to darks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 3:46 am

I havent been an active member(although i am in the clan for almost a year)i know tht there is no reason to leave,n tht Dark Lord didn say tht u r bad leaders!

To all:Wouldnt it be better to join dark n lord clan into 1 big clan DARKLORDS!(short DL) There we would have 2 main leaders Dark Lord and Lord Ghost! For other leaders(and subleaders)they can both choose,tht way there wont be any missunderstanding!

(for more info visit Clan's cafe!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK   THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE DEPARTURE OF DOGG & MOJO FROM DARK
Page 1 of 1