Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm getting tired

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 2:44 pm

Hey Lord and others.
This month is awful. I'm getting tired more and more every day. That's becouse fucking kfc.
I hate him frm my head til legs. He is strongest person in the game!
Lord, you left. I'm stil playing becouse I promised that Dark clan will not extict. I have to keep my promise. But that fucking kfc is getting to piss me off. I can't play at the same time when he is playing becouse if I go outside peaceful arena that asshole kill me! Exept the one way when I'm in thieves hideout and he's in outskirts or other arena. Ddevil is very friendly. He is helping me to be in top sometimes becouse we want to show kfc that rus ppl aren't the only ones who is in the game! That's giving me some strenght becouse if I will leave the game for kfc, I will come back more powerful than in his nightmares! Just remember- I will not stop playing this game while kfc will get his revenge.
Dark man
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 3:42 pm

Dark man things arent going well f0r me in the game! Im trying to play the game with the name Godfather! The reas0n i chosed to change name is to trick marlowe and get a reste s0 i can be equal with kmc! Unf0rtunetly kmc figured that out and has rep0rted this to marlowe and i might get baned f0r dis! As u can c kmc is selling lies about me with fake screensh0ts! Im sure i will be out of the game very s00n! If gl0rf or s0nic was here then im sure we would be ok! But as u see ru are taking over with fucking diab0l0 tryin to destr0y me! We cant deal with them n0w! Im trying to find a way f0r a str0ng c0me back! By the way send me the url of tibia at my email djmaxitic@yahoo.gr!
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Dark man

Dark man

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 11:43 pm

Oh, yes. I will sent u after school. Sonic said he'll back in 1 week. If glorf would come back, everything wnuld be so awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:50 am

me, ddevil, dark cardo and another 1 i don't know who (ddevil told me he's slyfer but he use another name) have just fighting with kmc,morf (galvanise) and pipetka. kmc n other rus just stay at peaceful area Laughing .then u come too man. but when u come dark cardo n slyfer have gone.
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:57 am

btw i was the first hide all my chars at thief hide out. there was my home base. i can train my char there without any intrusion. then ddevil find me there and he stay there with me Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 2:59 pm

Hehe, there is my home too now Cool there is so cool and you can go there million times if you haven't done the quest with thieves leader.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 5:44 pm

Theif hideout is dark clans base hehe lol!
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 10:00 pm

NO PROBLEM IF U HAVE DONE THE QUEST. U JUST NEED TO DELETE THE QUEST B4 U REPORT TO THE OFFICER AND U CAN BACK AGAIN geek .
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 12:13 am

Yup, the most important is not to report to officer
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 3:16 am

HEI DDEVIL IS ON FIRE NOW :lol! :
TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE THAT AVATAR PLS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 5:47 am

Dark Star wrote:
HEI DDEVIL IS ON FIRE NOW lol!
TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE THAT AVATAR PLS Very Happy
its easy bro goto http://www.flamingtext.com/ and click headlines go dwn the the list until u see aimentions in a green box and do frm there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:25 pm

Hey man ur on fire 2 Smile)
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 9:04 pm

Twisted Evil wats up
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 11:37 pm

hi slyfer. glad to see u here Very Happy
where is cardo Question
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 3:15 am

Dark Star wrote:
hi slyfer. glad to see u here Very Happy
where is cardo Question
hi,think hes at school nw
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 8:09 am

Hey Slyfer. Good to see u here
Back to top Go down
Slyfer

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 8:52 am

Shot(thanx)man.
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 9:20 am

Hehe, np, Slyfer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm getting tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm getting tired   I'm getting tired Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm getting tired
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr) :: The Dark lounge-off topic-
Jump to: