Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WE NEED ALL OF YOU

Go down 
+2
Dark Star
Dark man
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 2:07 pm

Hi. I am here for those who aren't in active now. You have to come back, have to train if you need and have to fight KAI. So please come back as earlier as you can. With best - DARK MAN WHO HAS NEVER LEFT DARK CLAN JUST HIDING FOR BETTER FOR ALL AND WHO WILL NEVER LEAVE.
Thank you Smile
DARK CLAN FOR EVER!
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:57 pm

yo man, i'm often on game recently. n also see dark wish on game in this 3 days Very Happy
we find more comrades in game now such as lord death, n some sir.
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:58 am

I am wiz called 'WALKMAN'
Back to top Go down
I'm out!

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-05-19

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 5:15 am

I joyned too but I have to create a new char. I have to decide between an Elf/Wizard for Magic, Spells, Magic or a Damage Dealer such as a Human or Dwarf for Skill+Damage.
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:33 pm

You can earn skil by doing quest my dear friend Smile
Back to top Go down
I'm out!

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2007 11:35 am

I saw earning HP but skill where? All areas are blocked, how do you level up here? Just in Akana Outskirts and thet Dungeon Mummy place? even that place is quarter blocked and unready... As a question what level are you?
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 7:33 pm

hei andrei where to earning hp?
i never see it.
Back to top Go down
I'm out!

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:01 am

Well the only place is that Old Graveyard cave. If you remember Ankana where it lead to Akana Fields it's the cave now. I can't find other places rather than this one other's are blocked...strange.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:56 am

Hey everyone im in the game often now so serch to find me!!
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 5:21 am

Im nt gna play until update
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 3:47 am

Dark Andrei wrote:
I joyned too but I have to create a new char. I have to decide between an Elf/Wizard for Magic, Spells, Magic or a Damage Dealer such as a Human or Dwarf for Skill+Damage.
Rolling Eyes you've alwayz been useing da Elf and you still have your old one, rigth? so what you using this time around Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WE NEED ALL OF YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED ALL OF YOU   WE NEED ALL OF YOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE NEED ALL OF YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr) :: Dark problems-
Jump to: