Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Empty
PostSubject: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:17 am

Ok, Ddevil used it first. Here is the list what you have to do:
1st. Get some foil. It is a thin metal, where you pack food for a picnic.
2nd. Make a form, like a crown for your phone's top.
3rd. You have to make a crown so that you couldn't see a little bit downer than exp line.
4th. On ur f.w.
5th. When monster is near death take that crown immediatly and put it on your phone's top.
6th. Everything must stop, all ppl, monsters.
Attack monster for about 10-20 seconds. If you attack long you'll be disconnected
7th. When you finish ur attack take off that crown. After few secons all have to start run like crazy ppl.

It didn't work at first for me, so I went to chamber where connection is very bad. I did tht crow for my phones back and top.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 1:02 pm

Gd job man sme1 gets it..
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 2:02 pm

Thnx Dd. I'm still working on my wiz. 17 and it's rtronger than my 32 lvl human, lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:57 pm

i dnt understand Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:42 pm

This is top secrft.
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 12:32 am

Finally the story with the foil cheers
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 3:37 am

use slipways better than foil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 5:41 am

just a comment from me about artmoney which dd said the rus used it to cheat attribute point.
about artmoney, it is a kind of program (software) which can read the memory of other program n able to change it. it can change any stats of all offline game. it also can change something in some online game which read on client side only.
on fw, it will become useless. fw read all memory in server side not client side.
i have tried it to change my additional attribute point on my lvl 0 char to 800 n also try to change my xp or gold n my screen shown the change same as what i want. but it didn't take any effect on game. i even made my gold to 900.000. but next logging, it roll back as what it be at first.
all because the game read all memory (data) from the server side only. n what i changed is something called client side. so it didn't take the effect on game or server. it just change the text on screen only.
but that program is usefull to change all offline game. i made my zuma lives to 99. pinball lives to 99. n also can change the score Very Happy
if any1 interesting in learning how to use this artmoney, i can teach u. but maybe using other same kind software.
screenshot come soon...
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 4:55 am

TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL 2 TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL 3

the 1st pict as u see i change my gold n xp to 999.999, attribute points to 999 using a kind of software as artmoney.
the 2nd pict as u see all my changed become normal back again after several minutes relogin.
so nothing can do using artmoney.
that's all real pict i took using sjboy. not edited.
the 2nd pict show the different place bcoz a rus gay killed me suddenly. that's why i stand near portal.
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 9:29 am

scratch Star is it just you and me on the fourms now days
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:01 pm

what is ur lvl n stats in game?
i'm lvl 78. hp about 700, damage 500, skill 3.2k , other stats still haven't change.
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 7:27 am

Bro I don't even bother wasting my time trying to train any more, my level is scratch 54 I think and another at 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL   TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRAINING TRICK WITH FOIL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr) :: Dark Strageties And Secrets!!-
Jump to: