Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kai problem

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2007-03-07

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 2:54 pm

Hey guys, i want help 2 sort out kai. Star i want me n u sort him out like in 1.2 kick his ass back in gear.. Up 2 u when n where..
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:54 am

no problem. at least we can disturb his hunting

i also have create a new elf char lvl 0 n name it kai +gay.
i will use it to make him mad n let him kill it as he want. he do nothing to it. i'm sure he will mad. when he mad he will swear to that char. i will make him mad n become crazy n not happy.

1 important thing i want tell u bro. don't said about my renamed in rhynn forum.
u should know i'm helping u many times in other name n i do something to them using that name. so if u say it in rhynn forum then they will suspect me. n then complaining me there n also maybe diabolo will report it to marlowe.
they use that trick to us so we should use it to them too.
the dwarf char name "saviour" in lanzz post few month ago is my char. i'm helping him to killing kai by that char. i can't use my real name bcoz we have peace with them. so i load another char to help lanzz. i often rename to help some new members. i just don't said it there bcoz this my secret.
using other name also mean i didn't betrayed them. bcoz the one who killing them is saviour not dark star. saviour didn't peace with them Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-02-05

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:54 am

I will rename to violeta in the game and I will check out some things about kai. I'll write here.
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:45 am

Well our best opptions is to do the whole spy thing, cyclops I alrdy on the game doing my part
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:33 am

Hey mojo how r ya? Why u nt make a gd char?
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:24 am

Howz it Bro, I'm good, Damn I've been heticly buzy with work and shit all this time, can hardly find the time to do any training or work on a gd char
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 6:36 am

Hey, dd, I cnt help you very much cuz that fucka kai kill me with 2 shots :?
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 7:07 am

I'm in the same boat as you man, the best I could do was turn the dumbass Kai in to a sheep when him and DD was figthing
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 9:39 am

Dnt wry guys im used 2 it we fight 4 hours just wish i had sme1 2 back me up when im out numbered sir clan just watch n dnt do nothing.. I just wana play a peaceful game but its gd 2 c u guys on the game
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:36 am

Smile I didn't see mojo already Smile
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 2:20 am

OH I'm around there some where Rolling Eyes and could say the same about you man Cool
Back to top Go down
Dark man

Dark man

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 4:45 am

Well, 1 week you might don't see me, cuz I started my holliday
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 6:24 am

DD you where rigth Russki has Kai's Password and he's training Kai's Elf useing the tric!!!
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:37 am

Hey marlowe, cn i have an update wat u gna bout the cheatin problem coz mre n mre russians r doin the invisible trick n kai gave his passw 2 russki nw when russki does trainin trick he kills me with kai name n the other way around. Its gettin 2 be a joke n i cnt kill them anymre. I cnt hunt in peace need other areas tht u said u would post a new ver 3weeks ago.. Btw why the hell do u trust diabolo? Neutral Hes a liar n a big snake he did the trainin trick infront of me n said its a weapon u gave him 2 do it n the invisible thing is an armour lmao Very Happy he talks mre sh¡t tht cmes out of his mouth than his a$s.. He also been sayin tht u have being sayin things 2 him bout me behide my back. If u got smething 2 say 2 me say it in a pm..(maybe his lying again) I know u dnt like me thts up 2 u but ur game rules im here 2 help u n ur game findin bugs etc n stop the russians cheating n make this game better than fukin tibia which it already is..
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 8:45 am

Lets see wat marlowe has 2 say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:00 am

marlowe wrote:
Yeah of course the invis trick must be fixed. First thing I need to do is figure out how it is done. I assume it is a hacked binary version. But I need to find out.
Yeah I promised new content and it will be in the game, hopefully I find the time this weekend.
I don't know how you came to think I do not like you. I told you to stop insulting others when you were doing it back then. That's nothing personal it's about the game and forum rules.
Diabolo offered to help with the forum, and he is cleaning it which he does reliably. If I find that he is cheating or insulting others I do the same to him as with any other player.
So thanks for your help with the game, together we can make it the good game it has always been planned to be.
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:05 am

Evil or Very Mad Thoez Rus bitchz
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:07 am

Sry mojo i had the leave the fight. I got an appointment, hey guys u should see mojo fight its ace he goes ape shit n smacks shit outta kai Smile thanks mojo bro
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 9:09 am

Wink No Prob Bro I hate that Noob and I enjoy killing him
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:39 am

Were is Lord in this very much fucked up world we live in Question I know his last log in was on the 30th, but still havn't seen him on the Game

Oi DD you still gotta explain that foil stroy to me Neutral I still dont understand how foil of all thingz can do that
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 5:11 am

sorry guys i didn't there to join u. when i came to game, i didn't saw any1 of u n also gai.
i just saw some ksw or sir members in the old grave prison.

if i have time, i will get some ragnuk's firewall. it help me so much. use less mana only. i use it to fight some rus b4. i have about 60+ ragnuk's firewall b4, but now not any1 left bcoz i used it all when fighting to gai n edward rus.
there is a trick to get ragnuk's firewall but must spent much time. when we get the firewall from ragnuk, we just need to delete the quest n then get the quest again to collect firewall again n again. everytime only can get 7 firewall, so need much time to get more.
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:52 pm

**DARK MOJO** wrote:
Were is Lord in this very much fucked up world we live in Question I know his last log in was on the 30th, but still havn't seen him on the Game

im in da game n0w. . I started playing yesterday. . In a few days i will be able to help the team since dd is helping me to lvl my char. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 5:52 pm

**DARK MOJO** wrote:

im in da game n0w. . I started playing yesterday. . In a few days i will be able to help the team since dd is helping me to lvl my char. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Dark man

Dark man

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 1:05 am

Hey Lord, gd to see ya again. It's very hard to train in 1.3.1 I'm only 22 lvl.
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2007 3:55 am

good to hear you still with the living Lord Wink I'll have to keep an eye out for you on the game,

Damn I'm still in the level 20 area too Evil or Very Mad , need to get more training done some how
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kai problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kai problem   Kai problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kai problem
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next