Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame Empty
PostSubject: Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame   Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:06 am

Ok people listen up darks! Here u will rep0rt darks who are causing br0blems in the game! Darks who are bringing trouble to the Dark clan! Today ive heard and seen many things for dark lanzz! Dark lanzz was seen atacking other darks with l0wer level! Such behaviour w0nt be tolerated in our clan! dark lanzz has been rep0rted by other newbies of the game for been atacked! So dark lanzz u bring me in the hard p0siti0n to enter your name in the hall of shame! If u c0ntinue with dis atitude and d0nt listen to the rules u shall put me im the hard p0sition of banding you fr0m our clan which aut0bands you fr0m our forum! This is the first and last warning! An0ther warning can be a reas0n to have u baned so pls behave well!
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame   Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:57 am

must tell him on the game. he never come there till now.
Back to top Go down
*Dark_LanzZ*

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: WAIT   Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 6:33 am

WAIT LORD

THEY ATTACK ME 1ST

I JUST KILL BAD PEOPLE
REMEMBER THIS "I NEVER ATTACK WITHOUT REASON"
LIKE "KAI"
MAYBE THEY WANT ME DOWN
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame   Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:22 am

Slyfer is added in tho hall of shame and he is band for ever from our clan!
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame   Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:45 am

confused Y Question scratch What did he do:?:
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame   Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2007 7:56 pm

gud decision Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
trouble maker should be banned out Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

wish, read topic about dark clan leader in player lounge. he is the main reason who will break the clan. he have did it before n made dogg n dd leave. when all back n left him alone, he back too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame   Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Players black list-The Hall Of Shame
Page 1 of 1