Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KMC on TIBIA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

KMC on TIBIA Empty
PostSubject: KMC on TIBIA   KMC on TIBIA Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:23 pm

hei guys, i see a player name KMC on tibia now. his char is warrior. he stand outside the arena. but he only lvl 2 Laughing
i don't know he's kmc in rhynn or not.
Back to top Go down
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

KMC on TIBIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: KMC on TIBIA   KMC on TIBIA Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 4:48 am

Rhynn is dead! its finished! its over! its game over! End of the game! So ive moved 2 tibia w1 nick is ddevilß or darkmagic Very Happy take care ppl. keep intouch
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

KMC on TIBIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: KMC on TIBIA   KMC on TIBIA Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:21 pm

Maybe its him! But u kn0w s0mething i d0nt give a damn about him! U c when i came in the game (fantasy worlds) i didnt have an idea of having a clan! I had played games similar than dis 1! I knew that 1 day this game would have a good number of players! I just wanted to be a t0p player a rec0rdman! When i saw s0nic the first time i t0ld him this! He saie u will! We trained i went to t0p player it isnt s0mething big! I wanted all the players to kn0w my name and fear it! I succeeded it and s0 have the m0st of our clan! Every fucking rus talked about me hated me and feared me! They found i way to weaken my clan! Make players leave! Im in the game i w0nt give it up! N0 sir!
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
DARK DDevil
Admin
DARK DDevil

Number of posts : 89

KMC on TIBIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: KMC on TIBIA   KMC on TIBIA Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 6:16 am

Diabolo plays tibia at w1 arena twotontony
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139

KMC on TIBIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: KMC on TIBIA   KMC on TIBIA Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 8:52 pm

omg it was a high level char Exclamation
Back to top Go down

KMC on TIBIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: KMC on TIBIA   KMC on TIBIA Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 2:40 pm

Is tw0t0nt0ny n tw0t0nt0n r d same prs0n?¿ *w0nderin*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KMC on TIBIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: KMC on TIBIA   KMC on TIBIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KMC on TIBIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr) :: The Dark lounge-off topic-
Jump to: