Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr)

THE BEST CLAN IN FANTASY WORLDS RHYNN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SPYS!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:27 am

Ok this is very importent for all the darks to be aware!!! Dont trust any rus or ukrainien!!! The chances of him being an ru is 87%!! A Spy 90 %!!!!!!!! Noxyangel is a spy!!! It took me a bit to be sure but now im 100% sure!!!!! I sugest that all darks stay away fom him!!! Dont tell him any of our plans!!!!!!!!! I believe he is the couse of our problems!!! I think he is the one who told kmc about the resets and he is the one thats telling the ru our ideas!!!!!!!! Be carefull but dont let noxyangel realise that we know he is a spy we dont want him atacking us!!! Try to be friendly to the snake so he wont bite you!!!!!!!Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net
Dark Star

Dark Star

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-03-07

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2007 11:32 am

got it.
Back to top Go down

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 6:49 am

I would never say that he would be a spy Shocked ,but it is the only explanation for lots of problems Suspect
Back to top Go down
Darklord
Admin
Darklord

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2007-02-01

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 7:01 am

He is a spy! He use to be dark! I d0nt kn0w y i let him bec0me dark! He is a fucking russian! I trained him tought him tricks t0ld him about resets! I was so dumb! Fr0m the day i t0ld him about resets and trick all the ru found out and kfc g0t str0nger! Then he made his own clan the D.O.W and then he joined the ru! N0w he is Gm! I thought he was our friend a friendly rus until diabolo showed up and t0ld me that they had a spy in our old forum! The only rus in the old dark forum was n0x! Then 1 day i loged on the game with the name godfather! I saw n0x saying to kfc "dark clan pudan clan" i ask him what the w0rd pudan means and he t0ld me it means "bitch"! Fr0m that day i am a 100% sure that n0x is a fuka , a spy!
Back to top Go down
https://darkclan.rpg-board.net

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 2:44 pm

Hmmm... scratch I beleive u Very Happy But why is reset so important Question
What is it anyway Question (U dont have to tell me if u dont want to,but im not a spy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 5:04 am

omg, u still don't know about reset even marlowe have made autoreset for 2 weeks?
so none of ur char have even 1 reset?
Back to top Go down

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:00 am

Ummmm...no Embarassed I have lvl 79 elf for many months but i didnt have any1 to train with Crying or Very sad When i started to play i trained with andrei,dark lord.dark dogg...But then after new year dark n lords started to dissapear,and 1.3 wasnt out yet so i stopped playing until 1 month ago Exclamation (its really Embarassed that i have played that long and have so little lvl
P.S. Hope that wasnt boring What a Face
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 9:29 pm

hm.. u must often on game at night so we can help u.
i still never see u on game Smile
Back to top Go down

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 5:02 am

I usualy play very late around 23:00 (gmt +1) I dont think i saw u either Smile
Back to top Go down
**DARK MOJO**

**DARK MOJO**

Number of posts : 56
Localisation : KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN.... BORN AND GROW UP IN SOUTH AFRICA
Registration date : 2007-02-03

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 12:12 pm

Arrow Question DARK WISH Question Question Question
Back to top Go down

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2007 4:57 pm

Yea,im dark wish afro I see u sometimes playing Very Happy
I also have dark grimm,drk grandpa and drk reaper,but i dont play with them Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dark Star

Dark Star

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 12:52 am

Dark Wisher wrote:
Yea,im dark wish afro I see u sometimes playing Very Happy
I also have dark grimm,drk grandpa and drk reaper,but i dont play with them Laughing

don't use too many names, we can't remember it Very Happy
n are u sure is it drk grandpa?

n why u didn't see me? i often on game. i often see dark dogg, ddevil, mojo, cardo, lord, n others.
but don't worry, dark lord will help u, right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SPYS!!!!!!!!!!   SPYS!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SPYS!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark And Lord United (for help how to join contact on djmaxitic@yahoo.gr) :: Dark problems-
Jump to: